What should we be doing each week?
Required: There are 4 reading and 4 math lessons each week.
Optional: Online resources, additional worksheets, hands-on practice, science and social studies experiences, etc. are all supplemental learning opportunities for you to use as you see fit. Everyone's learning needs and work/school schedules are different these days, please do what works for your family!
Accountability: Participation is key right now more than ever. Please complete the survey at the end of each week to keep me up to date on what you have completed! This includes uploading 1 reading and 1 math assignment each week as a work sample.
Where can I get updates?
What can you expect from me?
* Weekly Zoom Read Aloud, Mondays from 12:00-12:30pm
* 4 recorded lesson to correspond with CKLA Reading assignments
* 4 reading assignments and 4 math assignments
* I will be checking my email at least two times each day
* Daily office hours
Mon @ 12:30-1:00 by group Zoom
Tue @ 12:00-12:30 by phone
Wed @ 12:00-12:30 by phone
Thur @ 2:30-3:00 Zoom (by appt)
Fri @ 12:00-12:30 by phone
* Join us in "gallery view" on Zoom during the read aloud. Show up a few minutes to say hi to your friends!
* Chat and share photos on the website's forum
* E-mail Mrs. Sinichko photos to add to this welcome page